Wyoming Angling Company

225 W Broadway #1, Jackson, WY 83001, USA

Claim this listing to add a description and link to your website.

  • Mike Bostic   Aug 17, 2022

    My daughter and I planned a retirement trip on the Snake River with Brian. I have fished all over the world in every ocean, river, lake environment and use all fishing skills God has given us. On this trip, after a great day dry fly fishing, Brian was brave enough to do the unthinkable! Would you like to try lure fishing with Rappals tomorrow? What a professional, not tied to "how it looks"! After 30 fish each of all sizes and many more lost we had a truly epic day! After 68 years of fishing I don't need to exaggerate. No one, who claims to want to catch fish, could every chose fly fishing over lures...unless appearance is everything! Can't wait to get back out with Brian!!!!

  • Gem App   Oct 09, 2022

    We had a GREAT experience with our guide, John M. He was very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and the service he provided was above and beyond. We caught about 2 dozen fish and had a ton of fun. Our guide was a patient and helpful teacher and we both felt quite proud of ourselves for our success today, though I’m sure 99% of it should be attributed to our guide’s expertise and the other 1% to beginner’s luck. I highly recommend doing this trip and we would definitely do it again with the same company and guide next time we are in town!

  • MWE   Jul 14, 2022

    Family of four (all adults) recently took a 1/2 trip with Grand Teton Fly Fishing, per a recommendation from Dave Hansen White Water Rafting (who we also had a great trip with - see separate review). Everything leading up to the trip - a phone call to ask questions about it to the lead guide (we had 2 boats, 2 guides) calling the afternoon before to make sure we knew where to be and when made all the advance stuff very easy. Our guides Johnnie and John were great. My wife and I went with Johnnie who was experienced, patient, funny and conversational as my wife only tried to fish about 20 minutes before turning it into a cruise down the Snake River. Our adult children spoke highly of their guide John. We put in down river from Jackson across from Astoria Hot Springs and floated over 6 miles, stopping occasionally to work a particular fishing spot. Spotted several Bald Eagles along the way. None of us had Fly Fished before and despite that, we caught 18 cutthroat trout in total, and more importantly had a great day! Would definitely do again and would do with Grand Teton Fly Fishing!!

  • Isabel Smith   Oct 17, 2021

    Went on a fabulous trip with Chris D today, he was great company as well as a knowledgeable guide and exceptional teacher. He constantly had us on fish and as a first time fly fisher-women I was so glad we made the decision to book with Grand Teton Fly fishing. Whether you are a novice like myself, or experienced like my fiance, you will have a great day if you go out with Chris. Thanks again !

  • M Kellis   Dec 30, 2021

    Scott is an amazing guide. Super friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the area and fish. We were extremely novice and he took great care of us. We had an absolute blast ice fishing and we all caught some great looking trout. So much fun!

not cached - time expired